We're here to help.
We recognize the obstacles and challenges first responders and their families face.
The Indy Public Safety Foundation (IPSF) is extremely proud of the partnerships established to create the Comprehensive Counseling Services for First Responders (CCS) program. A demonstration of our community's support of those who serve, all six (6) local health care organizations have dedicated valuable time and resources to offer vital mental and behavioral health services, free of cost, to Indy's police, fire, EMS and their family members.
Who Can Access Services Through CCS?
First responders and family members of the following agencies have access to the CCS program free of cost:
- Indianapolis Animal Care Services (IACS)
- Indianapolis Emergency Medical Services (IEMS)
- Indianapolis Fire Department (IFD)
- Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (IMPD)
- Public Safety Communications (PSC)
- Other Indianapolis or Marion County public safety agencies
Your job is immensely difficult.
We want to help.
We have comprehensive counseling services for first responders available 24 hours a day.